Seattle Wedding Planner Internship | Weddings By Dani
Seattle Wedding Planner Internship | We are looking to fill our Seattle Wedding Planner Internship for the upcoming wedding season and all of our 2018 weddings! If you love weddings & events, are highly driven and motivated, have a strong fashion sense and want to learn what goes on the behind the scenes, apply to be our 2018 intern!
Our interns will…
– be an assistant to the lead wedding coordinator on select rehearsal & wedding dates (usually Fridays and Saturdays)
– help with several things behind the scenes including wedding inspiration, styled shoots, and more!
– learn all about how a seamless event is run
– network with wedding vendors
– attend select client consultations and/or vendor meetings
– work approximately 10-15 hours per week during the wedding season, this is not a paid position, experience only with the highly sought after Weddings By Dani planning team
– have an eye for detail
– always be thinking ahead
– willingness to learn and jump in
– have own transportation to and from meetings and events
– capable of driving to and from weddings in the greater Seattle area
How to apply:
– tell us what makes you the best candidate and what you hope to achieve during your internship
– submit an inspiration board designed by you and write a paragraph detailing your selections
– attach your resume
– professional photograph of yourself
– send application to email@example.com by Wednesday, November 15, 2017!
We will be conducting interviews on Saturday, November 18th. Please keep your schedule flexible this day so we can schedule you for an interview time. Upon interviews we will be selecting our new 2018 interns!
Best of luck we can’t wait to hear from you!
Weddings By Dani Team (Dani & Shannon)