Seattle Wedding Planner Internship 2017 | Weddings By Dani
We are looking to fill our Seattle Wedding Planner Internship for the upcoming 2017 wedding season! If you love weddings & events, are highly driven/motivated, have a strong fashion sense and want to learn what goes on the behind the scenes, apply to be our 2017 intern!
Our 2017 interns will…
– be an assistant to the lead wedding coordinator on select rehearsal & wedding dates (usually Friday/Saturday)
– help with several things behind the scenes including wedding inspiration, styled shoots, and more!
– learn all about how a seamless event is run
– network with wedding vendors
– attend select client consultations and/or vendor meetings
– work approximately 10-15 hours per week during the wedding season, this is not a paid position, experience only with the highly sought after Weddings By Dani planning team
– have an eye for detail
– always be thinking ahead
– willingness to learn and jump in
– have own transportation to/from meetings and events
– capable of driving to/from weddings in the greater Seattle area
How to apply:
– tell us why you should be selected
– submit an inspiration board designed by you
– attach your resume
– professional photograph of yourself
– send application to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 1, 2017!
We will be conducting interviews the first week of January and upon interviews selecting our new 2017 interns!
Best of luck we can’t wait to hear from you!
Dani & Shannon – Weddings By Dani Team